- FedEx launches long-awaited operational integrationon June 29, 2022 at 9:41 pm
FedEx says its new operational integration will drive down costs and push up operating margins significantly.
- SONAR Sightings for June 29: Volume imported to New York/New Jersey spikes; volume out of Indianapolis up 8%on June 29, 2022 at 9:20 pm
The Port of New York and New Jersey has seen a rise of 49% in the last week while tender rejections out of Elizabeth remain stable at 6.5%.
- Benchmark EIA diesel prices delayed again as futures prices plummeton June 29, 2022 at 8:49 pm
The benchmark prices for diesel that are used in fuel surcharges continue to be delayed and won’t be announced this week.
- General Mills expects supply chain disruptions to persiston June 29, 2022 at 8:13 pm
General Mills’ supply chain disruptions to persist At a Wall Street conference earlier this month, Jonathan Nudi, General Mills’ president of North […]
- Trucker Tools just made finding middle ground easier for brokers, carrierson June 29, 2022 at 7:30 pm
In the upcoming quarter, Trucker Tools will home in on the broker and carrier relationship by introducing a couple of mutually beneficial tools.
- Container ships still renting for $160,000 a day despite import fearson June 29, 2022 at 7:18 pm
Spot freight rates are easing, but in a sign of resilience, container-ship charter rates remain near all-time highs.
- Rail union urges senators to revise common carrier obligationon June 29, 2022 at 6:50 pm
The Transportation Trades Department wants Congress to modify the language to ensure freight railroads provide adequate service.
- Lawmakers want to favor carriers that prioritize US exportson June 29, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Container lines stand to gain from unprecedented berthing priority under a proposal introduced by California lawmakers aimed at helping U.S. exports.
- The trucker purgeon June 29, 2022 at 6:41 pm
Small carriers exit the industry in droves; tragedy in San Antonio; shipbuilders wont stop building ships; theft trends and more on demand on WTT
- Nikola founder’s federal fraud trial delayed to Sept. 12on June 29, 2022 at 6:14 pm
Nikola founder Trevor Milton will be tried in September rather than July after a new fraud charge led to a plea for more time.