- Medically Necessary: FDA way behind on facility inspectionson March 5, 2021 at 12:00 am
The FDA failed to conduct 1,000 inspections last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. That backlog could clog the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Air cargo 2021: The good, the bad and the uglyon March 4, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Air cargo is a good news, bad news story this year. Shipment volumes are at pre-crisis levels. But cargo is joined at the hip with passenger airlines, which […]
- Truckers in South Texas town balk at trucking ordinanceon March 4, 2021 at 11:06 pm
The trucking community grapples with the city of Palmview, Texas’ ordinance restricting parking as well as access to city streets.
- Republicans to White House: Limit infrastructure spending to roads and bridgeson March 4, 2021 at 11:01 pm
Republican lawmakers push back on Biden’s ‘big, bold vision’ ahead of infrastructure talks.
- Making yourself different from the competition — Put That Coffee Downon March 4, 2021 at 10:46 pm
How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors? Standing out in sales is important and on this episode of Put That Coffee Down, Kevin Hill talks about […]
- Trucking boom prompts Old Dominion to add 1,200 drivers and dockworkerson March 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Old Dominion Freight Line said Thursday it would add 800 drivers and more than 400 dockworkers and clerical personnel to meet “robust freight […]
- Mitigating hot markets — Midday Market Updateon March 4, 2021 at 8:51 pm
On this episode of Midday Market Update, Kevin Hill and Michael Vincent discuss lingering port congestion and how delays are driving a hot air cargo market.
- Why scale matters in the visibility spaceon March 4, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Craig Fuller reasons that if “project44 is the Visa of the industrial world, then having the greatest acceptance and connectivity will be a major […]
- Chip shortage pushing capacity-starved fleets to used equipmenton March 4, 2021 at 8:35 pm
New Class 8 truck orders are piling up, leading fleets to turn to used equipment to add capacity in a consumer-driven freight market.
- High winds pose invisible threaton March 4, 2021 at 8:30 pm
In light of recent wind-related accidents, Reliance Partners’ Brian Runnels advises truckers to check their weight, slow down and monitor weather reports […]